BE PART OF OUR GROWTH
TRUMETRIC ARE SEEKING GRADUATE MEASUREMENT SURVEYORS
TruMetric are an ambitious and dynamic practice who recognise and reward contribution and don’t let a good idea get in the way of the best idea. We have offices across the North of England with a reputation for delivering accurate measured services promptly to local and national clients including industrial, office, industrial, retail, healthcare and residential landlords and occupiers.
We are extremely growth focussed and are looking to achieve a 200% growth over the next 3 years as part of our business growth plan. We have big ambitions and want the best team with us on this exciting journey.
We couldn’t have achieved the success we have without our dedicated and hardworking professional team and TruMetric are fully committed to the professional and personal growth of our team. We have a flat company structure giving employees the opportunity for fast track to the top.
Finally, and if not most importantly, we believe work should be fun and enjoyable and aim to ensure our team has a brilliant (fun) career!
THE ROLE (INCLUDES BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO) :
• Undertaking a full range of measured building and area referencing surveys of a wide variety of building types including office, retail, industrial, healthcare, and residential.
• You will utilise various forms/types of measuring equipment from 3D laser scanners to Total Stations, etc.
• You will pilot drones to provide video and measured data – training provided.
• You will assist/support the senior surveyors in the team and when experience allows undertake unsupervised
• There will be a balance of site and office-based work, but a reasonable amount of traveling and occasional
away working will be required.
• You will ensure that all projects meet the necessary company standards, such as quality, data management
and health and safety.
• You will take responsibility for data, from its collection to final delivery, using the most appropriate technology
and methodology to meet the project specification.
• Target KPI’s will be established and reviewed in regular reviews to aid your development in the team.
• You will be responsible for recording time accurately and completing weekly timesheets.
• Responsibility for own continuous professional learning.
• Respect and follow company Core Values.
THE PACKAGE (INCLUDES BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO) :
Recruiting and developing the best graduates is fundamental to our growth plans and we recognise and reward our employees by offering competitive salaries and transparent bonus scheme and a range of additional benefits that includes:
• Salary range (depending on experience and office location) – £18 to 22K.
• On target bonus of £2-3k. Your potential bonus pot being visible throughout the year and updated monthly.
• Clear and planned progression route – Fast track to the top for outstanding performers.
• Core hours working between 10am-4pm – with opportunity for flexible working to achieve 40 hours per week.
• 1-1 meetings monthly with your line manager to ensure your wellbeing and personal development.
• Training and development opportunities.
• 25 days’ annual leave (increasing with service) + bank holidays.
• Pension with Employer contribution.
• Wellbeing support including financial, training and nutrition.
• Vitality healthcare package including 1⁄2 price membership at Virgin and Nuffield centres.
• Inclusive professional and fun culture.
• Regular team social and charity events.
• Payment of relevant professional accreditations.
• Mileage expenses at £0.45 per mile.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree educated in Architecture, Land Surveying or Surveying disciplines or other relevant qualification.
• Confident outlook and positive attitude.
• Good work ethic.
• Ability to build relationships along with awareness of client care.
• Good communication skills.
• Good time management and organisational skills.
• Flexible and ability to work under pressure.
• A team player.
• Ideally some industry experience.
TM are an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.